Health Care Transition
Applications are currently open
- Adult Education Application - will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You will also gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a copy of your High School/Equivalency Transcript (not the Diploma) via the online account portal.
- Contact your high school for your transcript even if you were a graduate of Mid-East High School
- Go to: https://diplomasender.com/#/ to obtain a copy of your equivalency transcript
- Take a pre-entrance assessment with the Wonderlic of 14 or higher.
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
After acceptance but before the first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician-signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form.pdf
Developed in partnership with the support of the healthcare advisory committee, the Health Care Transition Program is designed to prepare the student to serve the needs of health providers in settings such as hospitals, physician offices, and other healthcare agencies. Successful completion of the program will enable graduates to provide basic, direct and/or indirect patient care and perform various procedures (including venipuncture, EKGs, sterile procedures and related services) necessary to the care and needs of patients/customers.
700 hours 40 weeks
August 24, 2023 - MAY 30, 2024
Mon- Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (As scheduled)
Total Charges: $10,071
Included in above is tuition, fees, books, laptop and supplies.
Breakdown of Total:
- Books/Laptop: $1,169
- Supplies: $589
- Tuition/Fees: $8,313
CIP CODE: 51.3902
- Nursing Technician (State Tested Nurse Aide)
- First Aid/CPR
- Computer Skills
- Unit Coordinator
- Clinical Preceptorship
- Pharmacy Tech
- Medical Procedures (EKG, Sterile Fields, etc.)
- Medical Terminology