Applications for the 2024-2025 year will be open January 1, 2024 - March 31, 2024.
After you've applied, you will receive an email regarding the next steps including ATI TEAS entrance assessment. We will use the email you provided on your application. If you are a previous full-time Mid-East Adult Education student, please verify the email you are applying under. The system will automatically link your previous school email. If you would prefer to use your personal email, please contact us so we can get that changed.
- Adult Education application will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You also will gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a signed and dated copy of your Practical Nursing Transcript via the online account portal (If you were a Mid-East High School or Adult Education Practical Nursing student, please email email@example.com so your transcript can be applied to your portal). You must have your PN transcript in the student portal before TEAS scores will be considered for acceptance.
- Submit a copy of your active Ohio LPN license via the online account portal. You can find your license information by going to https://elicense.ohio.gov/oh_verifylicense, searching your name, click on your license number and take a photo of the screen showing your name, issue date, and expiration date.
- Submit a copy of your current CPR certification via the online account portal
- Schedule and take your ATI TEAS entrance assessment. Refer to your registration email for information.
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa Our school code is 012967.
After acceptance but before the first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician-signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form
After class completion
- Students are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses(NCLEX-RN) after successfully completing this program.
This program is approved as a Hybrid program and will have classroom, lab, clinical, and distance education components.
Students will be in the classroom setting Monday, and Tuesday with an occasional Wednesday and/or Thursday from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Your lab and clinicals are scheduled for the days you are scheduled to be in class. You will have distance education components to be completed every week and you are required to complete these assignments within the time frame allocated by the instructor in order to earn your hours for the week.
PREPARE TO EARN LICENSURE IN:
National Council Licensure Examination - RN (NCLEX-RN)
July 8, 2024 - MAY 28, 2025
Days vary based on calendar
Total Charges: $19,657
plus 25.00 non-refundable seat fee
Breakdown of Total:
- Books/Laptop: $1,403
- Supplies: $719
- Tuition/Fees: $17,535
CIP Code: 51.3801
Program approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- LPN to RN Transition
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Adult Nursing I
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Science/Pharmacology I
- Adult Nursing II
- Maternal/Child Nursing
- Science/Pharmacology II
- Geriatric Nursing
- Science/Pharmacology III
- Nursing Review
*Students must pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) in order to be employed as a Registered Nurse.