Mid-East Career and Technology Centers - Adult Education is required to disclose certain information to our prospective and enrolled students on an annual and continuing basis.
The Mid-East Career and Technology Centers Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, sex, disability, military status, ancestry, age, or genetic information, in its programs, activities or employment.
See links below for:
- Campus Safety and Security
- Completion/Placement/Licensure Information* (Includes Student Body Diversity**)
- Student Handbooks (including the main Adult Student Handbook and all Addendums)
*As reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the annual report.
**As reported to IPEDS for Fall Enrollment Data each school year
Adult Student Handbook:
The following information and policies are contained in the Adult Student Handbook. This document is accessed by clicking the Student Handbook link on the left. It is a searchable and clickable PDF file for student's convenience. This document may also be downloaded.
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Code of Conduct - Student (which includes, but not limited to, Use of Alcohol/Tobacco/Drug, Academic Integrity, Theft, & Weapons)
- Student Grievance and Complaint policy
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy
- School Overview (which includes information about the institution, facilities and more)
If you would like more information or to obtain a printed copy of the handbook, contact the Adult Education Office at 740-455-3111.
Student Consumer Information Disclosure
This sheet lists all of the required consumer disclosures and where they are located for current and prospective students.
- Formal Grievance Complaint Form - Mid-East CTC - Adult Education
- Click here to file a complaint to Ohio Department of Higher Education
Federal Student Aid
Click above link and log in with your FSA ID or Create an Account if you do not have a FSA ID to:
- Manage your FSA ID
- File a FAFSA
- Complete Entrance Counseling
- Sign a Master Promissory Note
- Complete Exit Counseling
- Manage your student loans
- The Compliance Officer is responsible for coordination of the District’s efforts to comply with Title II, Title VI, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination in Federal Assisted Programs Act.